This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.MortgageConnectLp.com and its affiliate companies including Valuation Connect, Inspire Closings, Title Connect and Mortgage Connect Private Wealth. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and our affiliate websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What Type of Information Do We Collect About You?
Depending upon the Applications, Websites, or Products you access or use, the nature of your communications with us, and the applicable laws, we may collect both personal and non-personal information about and from you.
Personal information is non-public information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify or contact you. Examples of categories of personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- Name, alias, or social media handle
- Date of birth
- Unique online identifier
- Online username and password
- Postal and/or e-mail address
- Account name and/or account number
- Social security number
- Driver’s license number
- State identification number
- Bank, credit, or debit card number
- Financial information
- Insurance policy number
- Biometric information
- License plate information
How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect your personal and non-personal information in three ways:
Directly from you when you access or use our Applications, Websites, or Products, or when you communicate with us in any manner, including but not limited to:
- Information you provide by filling forms on our Applications and/or Websites, including information provided at the time of registering for any Product or event, posting material or requesting further services or information;
- Information you provide when you access or use our Products;
- Information you provide when you enter a sweepstakes, contest or promotion sponsored or offered by us;
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our Applications or Websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (e.g., email address) if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Applications, Websites, and the fulfillment of your orders; and
- Your search queries on the Websites.
Automatically when you access or use our Applications, Websites, or Products, or when you communicate with us, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to the Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data;
- Information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type; and
- Interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
- From third parties, including business partners and affiliates, including but not limited to:
- Statistical data relating to your Application or Website activity;
- Transactional histories with third parties; and
- Information from public sources, including local, state, and federal government agencies and departments.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your personal information in variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Provide the Applications and Websites to you;
- Provide the Products you have requested;
- Fulfill a transaction you requested or service your policy;
- Handle a claim;
- Create and manage your account;
- Operate the Applications and Websites, including access management, payment processing, Application and/or Website administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and for statistical purposes;
- Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
- Comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- Protect and enforce your rights and the rights of other users against unlawful activity, including identity theft and fraud;
- Protect and enforce our collective rights arising under any agreements entered into between Mortgage Connect and Sister Companies and you or any other third party;
- Protect the integrity and maintain security of our Applications, Websites, and Products;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business; and
- Provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions, from us or third parties, that may interest you.
We may use your non-personal information for any purpose.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell your personal information to nonaffiliated third parties. We will only share your personal information, including to subsidiaries, affiliates, and to unaffiliated third parties in the following situations:
- In a business transfer. We may disclose your personal information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- To service providers. We may disclose your personal information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (e.g., credit / debit card processing, billing, shipping, repair, customer service, auditing, marketing).
- To subsidiaries and affiliates. We may disclose your personal information to subsidiaries and affiliates to further facilitate your use of our Applications, Websites, and Products, and to ensure the smooth and consistent operations.
- For legal process and protection. We may disclose your personal information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for Products;
- Protect our rights or interests, property or safety or that of others;
- In connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- Protect users of our Applications, Websites, and Products and other carriers or providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services;
- Facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government; or
- In case of an emergency.